Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I don't think I'll be losing weight this week...

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1061317710646&id=70ced732c29e401a7a19d2e71236b726

So, my birthday is Sunday (yippy.) and tonight we have to go to my parent's for a birthday dinner and they always get me a Carvel Ice Cream cake.  I *love* Carvel cakes, but I was trying to be so good!  I did good last week but I think this week it's going to be a bust.  Not only is my mom making a not-so-diet-friendly dinner and having ice cream cake, but my boyfriend said we're celebrating my birthday all weekend, starting with Friday.  So dinner out Friday AND Saturday, and who knows what else is in store food-wise.  I'm positive there will be desserts in there somewhere. I might as well just take the food and tape it to my butt, thighs and tummy because that's where it will end up!

Next week I'm going to be STRICT about my diet AND exercise!  I really wanted to go to Zumba last night but it was cancelled yet again due to the heat.  Maybe tomorrow...... sigh...

http://toonclips.com/600/5191.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment