Monday, July 25, 2011

A little about me

2010 was a remarkable year for me.  I had much needed breast reduction surgery, then I cut my hair short (had been wearing it long almost all my life), then decided I was going to change my life!  I started exercising.  I discovered Zumba and was immediately addicted to it.  Started going 4x a week.  I also joined Weight Watchers online along with my exercise.  I lost almost 50 lbs.

In the last 9 months though, I've really slacked in going Zumba like I used to, and started over-eating again. I've gained about 15 lbs back and thinking about it just sickens me.  All that hard work!  So, I have just re-joined Weight Watchers online, and I'm starting Zumba - religiously, again today.  My boyfriend has also re-joined the gym and is very anxious to get back into shape himself.  So we are going to do this, full steam ahead!

Please follow my new blog, and follow me through my new weight loss journey.  I would love to lose another 50 lbs.  I may need encouragement along the way.  I believe humor is the best medicine, so hopefully you will find my blog to be funny, entertaining, and most of all, encouraging.  I will be posting what I eat, how much I exercise and more.  If you have battled with weight loss or just want to stay in shape, please join me in my brand new journey to a brand new me!

http://www.yourreturntohealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/funny.exercise.cartoon.1.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment