Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lots of fruits & veggies!

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1041019899929&id=5ac9bb681e34f187531dcb4513e446e0

I ran to the grocery store this morning to get some fruits and veggies.  Since they are 0 points on the new WW's diet, I can eat as much as I want of them!  I love fruits & veggies, so this was a no-brainer for me.

I bought raspberries, strawberries, asparagus, bananas, cantaloupe, broccoli, and some peaches.

Yum!  Yesterday being the first day on my diet, it was difficult for the both of us.  Shortly after our grilled chicken dinner last night we were already hungry and we were craving food.  I was craving something sweet, and he was craving something savory.   We did give in and had a little bit of Perry's Mint Ting a-Ling ice cream, but that was it.   And the good news, is we both still stayed within our points for the day! 

And I was *really* craving a Pepsi last night (I actually wanted it so bad I was willing to substitute dinner for it!) but... I did not give in!  I had a Vitamin water instead.  Yay me!

Now tonight it shouldn't be so difficult.  We have lots of fruits & veggies to snack on if we're hungry. 

Tonight for dinner we're having italian chicken over brown rice and veggies.  Stay tuned for the recipe, it is YUMMY and SO easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment