Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Weight Watcher's Egg McMuffin

http://www.eatyourbest.com/images/productImages/2031.jpg

I'm NOT a morning person, I don't drink coffee, and I don't do breakfast either.  I know, I know, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day".  yadda yadda :)  I have never been a breakfast person, even as a kid. And even though I don't eat breakfast, I usually eat a later lunch too, around 1pm.  Although lately it's been around noon because BF comes home for lunch and I like to eat with him.

My BF on the other hand... is most definitely a breakfast person!  He usually eats his oatmeal with natural peanut butter and honey in it.  But this morning he had a Weight Watchers English Muffin Sandwich, with his strong black coffee, of course!  That's pretty much WW's version of an Egg McMuffin.   Anyways, they are 4 points and my BF really likes them.
 
Him - 4 points
Me - 0 points

No comments:

Post a Comment