Monday, July 25, 2011

Lunch: Monday 7/25


I am ADDICTED to these Alexia Saute Reds!  They are red potatoes, green beans, mushrooms and onions in an herb sauce.  I *hate* onions, so I pick them out as soon as I empty the bag in the pan.  I saute these for about 15 minutes.  I figured the WW points, and these are 10 WW points for the entire bag.  That might seem a little high, but I don't eat breakfast (yeah I know...) so  10 points for lunch is fine for me.  I also had a plum, which is 0 points!

My boyfriend comes home for lunch every day, and he's on the diet too (his choice!). I made him a Weight Watcher's Smart Ones lasagna.  He LOVES these!  He said they are very good.  I don't like lasagna so I haven't tried them, but he really enjoys them.  So if you like lasagna, you'd probably like these!  They are 9 WW points.

No comments:

Post a Comment